Thursday 16 April 2015

Spring wishlist

Spring wishlist

As the weather has started to warm up I have started to look at updating my Spring/Summer wardrobe, I can not believe how quickly this year has gone so far - well they do say it gets quicker with age!

I always like to add a mixture of statement items to my wardrobe each season, and this season, it seems as though many blue's and white's are going to be added to my collection.

So firstly from my wishlist we have this fabulously adorable cropped t-shirt from asos, what I love most about this t-shirt is the shape - it makes for comfortable easy wear style. Obviously the rabbit print is another reason why I love this top, it just gives it that added cuteness.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this beautiful dress from urban outfitters, from the shape, style, pattern and colour - it is just my idea of the perfect Spring dress.

Next, is this pretty yet utterly simple t-shirt dress from ONLY (which can be purchased from asos). This dress would be great for a festival, holiday or just a lovely warm day out shopping!

It wouldn't be spring without the many odd scattered showers and what's required when this happens?! The trusty waterproof rain coat, this one from urban outfitters is by far the loveliest one I have seen on the high street - the colour is just perfect.

Which brings us to the last item on my wishlist which is this beautiful number from topshop, I think its the contrasting colours that draws me to this dress the most, I also like that it is designed to look like a little top and skirt, which is super cute. This dress would be perfect for my upcoming sun holiday - unfortunately it is currently out of stock on-line in my size. Hopefully I will be able to pick one up soon!

What is on your Spring wishlist?

Lindsey xx

1 comment:

  1. All these pieces are so gorgeous- especially love the last dress, it looks so unique! :D

    Check out my blog? :-)
    http://dysaniacmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete