Wednesday 29 April 2015

Spring trousers.



Khaki trousers - £16, George @ ASDA

Sometimes the weather just isn't quite warm enough to bare your legs but it's way too warm to wear jeans - I think we all have been through this horrible dilemma, personally I think that a thin trouser is perfect for that awful situation - and I am pretty sure I have found the perfect pair.


I don't know about you, but I always browse the clothing section of the supermarket before doing the food shop, to have a good look for any bargains, who doesn't love a good bargain? And trusty George at ASDA never fails.


These trousers come in cream as well as khaki, but I am quite clumsy (me + cream trousers = disaster), so I obviously I went for the khaki. 


I love the fit of these trousers, as they are slim fitting, but still have that loose feel around the thigh and bum area - my description isn't very good, but hopefully you get the jist.

I am definitely looking forward to wearing these throughout the Spring/Summer season.

Lindsey xx

(When the weather picks up I will be featuring these in a OOTD post.)

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute, love your blog, just subbed on bloglovin! xo

    http://www.lozzieknows.com/

    ReplyDelete