Wednesday 8 April 2015

Escentual - mini haul



I think one of my most favoured beauty products has to be a good quality cleanser - I love nothing more than taking my make up off at the end of the day and having a good ol' fashioned double cleanse, so you can understand my excitement when these babies arrived the other day!

So, why these products? I have really sensitive, combination skin - when its dry its really dry, when its really oily its really oily, you get the picture! 

Vichy, normaderm gel cleanser - £11.50 £9.75
I have loved Vichy products ever since I tried out their foundation stick, years ago - so when I saw this cleanser I had to give it a go. As this product is for those with sensitive skin it does not have a strong fragrance'y smell but does have a subtle floral scent which is o'so lovely. This cleanser leaves your skin feeling like you've just had a mini facial, I have a strong feeling this will end up being a product I will endlessly repurchase. 

Avene, cold cream gel cleanser - £8
This product alike the previous is a new product I haven't tried before nor have I tried any of this brands products before - and they certainly haven't disappointed! I find that my skin feels really plump and soft and appears to leave my skin with a lovely glow, which is a bonus! 

Avene, cold cream moisturiser - £10
Paired with the 'matching' cleanser this is a dream moisturiser for me! My make up stays put longer and I have seen a noticeable reduction in oil build up - winner! It is definitely worth a try!

What are your favourite skin care products?

Lindsey xx




No comments:

Post a Comment