Friday 3 April 2015

March favourites

March favourites

March was a good month for trying out new products and splurging out on a few treats for myself - so it was definitely a bad month for my bank balance, oops. Here's some of my favourite buys of the month.


Garnier micellar water, (currently £3,99 in Boots!!)
There's a lot of hype about this product and I almost thought it must be an over reaction - how can a bottle of, what appears to be plain water, be so good? However, I bought a bottle anyway as I thought I may as well give it a go. The hype was 100% worth it! My skin feels great after using this product, and removing my make up is much easier - it just glides off. 

LOREAL true match foundation, £9.99
This is my ultimate go to foundation! I love that the coverage can be light to medium dependant on build up, without looking cake-y or cracking on the dreaded laughter lines, *shudder*. Also I am super pale so the N1 ivory shade is perfect for my skin tone, which is great as I always find it hard to find a light shade that still doesn't give me a orange tinge. 

Brown leather look skirt - River Island, £30
This skirt was definitely a love a first sight kind of thing. Its beautifully lined and is so versatile, it looks great with a jumper for a casual look or dressed up with a pair of heels and a black top. I personally like wearing it with a cream and black stripy cropped jumper.  

SEXY MOTHER PUCKER - soap and glory (shade - The missing pink), £9
My everyday lipstick goes to... Yes, you guessed it! Its one of those better than your own lip shades, the pigmentation is not strong, it just provides a natural looking layer, for added confidence. The only downfall of this lipstick would be the staying power, which is not very good - I really want to find a lipstick in the same sort of shade with a longer staying power! 

AMIEL medium handbag - Kipling (shade - black/grey), £55 or outlet price £38.50
I have wanted a Kipling bag for ages, but always convinced myself, when looking at them, that I didn't need one and carried on with my day. However, I recently visited an outlet store and could not resist this handbag! I am not sure exactly what it is about these bags that I love - maybe its the superb quality or the cute monkey? Who knows?! These bags are great for us women who like to carry our lives in our bags, there's about five different compartments and its water proof inside and out, I haven't used another bag since I bought it. This is my favourite purchase of March! 

What are your March favourites?

Lindsey xx

1 comment: