Usually I head into new years without any long term plans/goals as I am normally a last minute kind of girl. So at the start of this year I reflected on 2014 and thought, what do I have to look forward to or what would I like to do this new year - what is going to make 2015 a year to remember?
Here's my top 5 things I have to look forward to in 2015.
5. Go on holiday - my holiday is all booked and I'm really excited to be going to somewhere I have never been before. I am going to be jetting of to Egypt this May and I'm looking forward to experiencing a new place and exploring what the country has to offer.
4. Getting older - I know this sounds silly but I am really looking forward to what life has to throw at me.
3. My last year at university - even though it is going to be super stressful I am going to take in every last moment until I have to enter the big wide world of work!
2. Graduation/getting my registration. Even though I will be waiting right until the end of 2015 to throw my cap in the air it is still something I feel will make 2015 that little bit more special.
1. Starting my first job! Some of you may or may not know that I am training to become a nurse. I have been offered a post for when I finish uni in August. So I am really looking forward to start!
What are you most looking forward to in 2015?