Wednesday 10 December 2014

REDS TRUE BBQ

Last week I went to Reds in Manchester for the first time, and I was not disappointed! 
Reds is a restaurant like no other, from the furnishing to the food

As I walked in I was immediately in love with the place, the doors are old and wooden, the lighting dim, the kitchen is on show so you can watch the chefs do their thing and the music is just perfect. 

I ordered the pulled pork and 'slaw' with a side of onion rings. The pork was out of the world, amazingly soft with some yummy crackling on top for that added crunch. I wasn't looking forward to the 'slaw' which came with it, as I am not a fan of coleslaw at all, but I thought I'd give it a try; and I was extremely happy with my decision. I was the perfect accompaniment to the pork.

I got way too excited and forgot to take any photos! So I've popped the website below so you can have a look at the menu.

If you love BBQ and meat this is the place to go.

http://truebarbecue.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment