Wednesday 3 December 2014

London










Recently me and my friend went to London for a much needed break after a stressful couple of months at uni. 

We spent two days wandering around the tourist attractions and eating amazing food - what could be better?

Some of the places we visited included the monument (all 311 steps of it), London bridge, Buckingham palace and of course Oxford street

I was also introduced to the 'shake shack'  which I instantly loved - mmm cheesy chips. 

What's your favourite things to do in London? 

Lindsey xx


2 comments:

  1. I love London! I think my fave thing to do is shop on oxford street :)

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is one of my favourite cities and I really want to live there some day.. I've been three times and I always love visiting Buckingham Palace :) I always do a little bit of shopping too whilst I'm there, would be a shame not to! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete