Saturday 5 September 2015

I'M BACK!

Hello! I have been away from the blogging world since May now due to university commitments - now that's all over with, I think it's the right time to catch up with fellow bloggers. 

As many of you may or may not know I was completing a degree in adult nursing and I can now say I am officially a registered nurse!

After completing my degree I took a two week holiday to Egypt to visit friends who work in club magic life sharm el sheikh imperial and after not much persuasion I have decided to go and work there until November as an entertainer!

Of course I will return to my nursing duties once I arrive back in the UK but for now I think this is the right step for me.

I hope to keep you all updated with my adventures on here and through good ol' instagram (Internet permitted).

But for now here are some pictures of my recent two week trip -






Lindsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment